Massage knows no age limits. It works wonders on people of all ages. It helps keep the body and mind function at it’s best by promoting well nourished and healthy skin, improving circulation of blood and lymph, improving immune system functioning, increasing energy flow, enhancing general relaxation, reducing muscular tension and associated discomfort, reducing anxiety, increasing feelings of well-being and enhancing flexibility and strength.
Massage can also speed muscle recovery rates as it eliminates irritation from waste, enabling better performance with fewer injuries.
Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch, which range from treating chronic diseases and injuries, to alleviating the stress and tensions of modern lifestyles. There’s no denying the power of bodywork – massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
Increase the Benefits with Regular Visits – You know that post-massage feeling… Your mind is clear and your body is relaxed. An occasional massage leaves you feeling great, but regular massage can do so much more. The work your therapist does in each session builds on itself, helping your body maintain its relaxed state and your muscles to remain loose even during times of physical and mental stress.
- Relieve stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Promote relaxation
- Sleep better
- Reduce muscle tension
- Enhance exercise performance
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Manage lower back pain
- Help chronic neck and shoulder pain
- Help frozen shoulder pain
- Helps recovery from soft tissue injuries (sprains and strains)
- Relieve tension headaches
- Help fibromyalgia pain
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease migraine frequency
- Increase range of motion
- Lower joint pain
- Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Decrease aches, stiffness and arthritic pain
- Breakdown and decrease scar tissue